What services are offered at DESIGN TOOL 5?
DESIGN TOOL 5 offers different digital service such as logo design, website design and development, mobile app development, marketing, and printing service.
What is the process of ordering any service at DESIGN TOOL 5?
To place the order, you can contact us through live chat, email contact us form. Once you share your requirements, we will quote you a price and will share a payment link with you.
How much do you charge for your services?
We have different prices for different services. You can find the prices of packages of every service on their respective page or Package page.
How can I make the payment?
You can make the payment online via PayPal, CashApp, Credit Card or Bank transfer.
Do you offer instalment facility for payment?
Yes. We do offer instalment facility for large projects. The number of instalment depends on the total amount of the project.
Is there any discount or concession in the price?
Yes, we do offer discounts and concessions. Discount can vary client to client, project to project and occasion to occasion.
How is the order delivered?
Given that DESIGN TOOL 5 offers digital IT service, we deliver orders through digital means i.e. email. The file format can vary depending on the service ordered.
Do you allow the clients to get in touch with the team working on their projects?
We certainly allow clients to get in touch with the team working on their projects. Whether you want to discuss your requirements or explain specific instructions, you can connect with the team through live chat or phone call.
How long do you need to deliver any order?
The time and duration required for delivering an order depends on the selected package. You will receive the order on the deadline mentioned in the confirmation email. However, you will receive drafts before in intervals for services such as logo design, website design, web and mobile development.
Do you offer revision facility for services?
We believe in the utmost satisfaction of the client. Therefore, we offer revision and modification facility that aims to improve the project. However, any change that is beyond the scope of the project, an additional amount will be charged for revision.
- Web Design Accessibility: Ensuring Inclusivity for All Users
- How to Create a WordPress Website?
- How to Use Google Analytics for Digital Marketing?
- How to Deal with Platform Compatibility Challenges in the Website Design Process
- Process of Metaverse Website Development?
- Tips to Integrate Data Science in Website Development
- Importance of URL in a Website Design
- How to Include Cultural Sensitivity in Website Design
- Tips for Keeping Backups in Website Development
- Remarketing Advertising Trends in 2024
- Four Pillars of Website Development and Tricks to Apply It
- Importance of Scriptwriting in Social Media Digital Marketing